Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I love Philosophy

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I love cosmetics and beauty products of all kinds. What I love most right now are Philosophy skincare and Benefit Cosmetics. I have been using Philosophy skincare for a little over a year now - I use the Makeup is Optional Skincare line and I absolutely love the results!!! Go to Philosophy Girl and you can get this line at a great savings. They send you the kit, which includes Purity Cleanser, Hope in a Jar, Hope in a Tube, When Hope is Not Enough Serum and the Microdelivery Peel. They bill you monthly in three payments and they say that this is a 90 day supply. (I disagree, it lasts me 5 - 6 months, overuse of product is the major thing I learned in beauty school, more doesn't do anymore for your skin, it just wastes product) They will autoship you a new kit every three months, (oh, and did I mention they include a great free gift and samples with every kit?) or you can call them and have them change the dates. The customer service is first rate. They also sell their products online at the regular Philosophy site and at various retailers on and off line, but, the kit I linked to is the best deal.

Except for makeup remover ( the Purity Cleanser will take off light makeup, and while I don't wear heavy base, I find it isn't the best at removing mascara, so I use plain old Pond's Cold Cream) the Philosophy products are all I use. Oprah has plugged Hope in a Jar and I got a sample that convinced me in three days that it was good stuff. I love the smell of the products, kind of herby, but a very light herby scent. And I like Philosophy's various 3 in one body cleansers (shampoos, shower gel and bubble bath) and hair care. More about various products in the future.

But, I can't end without mentioning how much I love the new Philosophy the Fragrance and another fragrance, Amazing Grace. I was a really good girl this year and Santa brought me an Amazing Grace set and a bottle of Philosophy the Fragrance. Both smell so great. And so do I!

No comments: