Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Turning over another new leaf!

I ponder why I don't blog daily, well, daily. And I really don't know the answer. Part of the problem has been this whole year has just been, well nuts. I was sick this summer, actually I was sick all year and didn't know it and that really screwed things up. Then I have also had a lot of computer issues. The most recent has been the motherboard dying in my desktop. I just got it back running yesterday, and in the meantime was using my laptop, which I find fine for surfing and light email but I have major trouble typing for any period of time on it. It just really kills my hands.


So here I am. I have been thinking for about the past month that what the problem is, is that I kind of limited myself to homekeeping, which on one hand is fine, I love that. But, what I really love is makeup and beauty. All kinds of girly things. Besides having a near lifelong obsession with makeup and skincare, I have actually been to beauty school. (I will tell all about that in the days and weeks to come. I have great skin for my age (which I will tell sometime, I promise) and am the person that everyone I know asks for advice. I love to read the beauty blogs of others and one day it just hit me. Blog about this. So, while I am not abandoning homekeeping, I will be blogging a great deal about all things beautful. I am a makeup junkie and have opinions about everything! I use all kinds of product from high end to drugstore items. I can only give my honest view of things, and I will. I love love love perfume and bath products.

Maybe I never told you this, but, even when I am barefoot, or in slippers, I wear makeup. That part of Flylady, getting up and getting made up I never had a problem with. Unless I am ill, I am madeup and pretty close to being ready to run out anytime. I am one of those women that really look better with a little help. I think that. My husband says that is bull, I look great au natural, and I suppose he is correct. I don't look bad, I just look better when I enhance what I have. And honestly, who doesn't?

So, I will just jump in on this. There will be some various affiliate things, as I hope to make a little off this. I am stating that right out in the open, although, that is a secondary thing.

I will also blog about homemaking as the mood strikes me. LOL. Which is pretty much how I keep house, as the mood strikes me. Maybe with the New Year upon us, it will be good to blog about my routines as I always revamp and all at this time of year.

I am thankful beyond expression for those of you have stuck with me, those of you who email me and keep in touch. I really appreciate it.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate!

No comments: