Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Day After Yesterday

Was quite busy yesterday with the election and didn't get a chance to blog. But, it was very worth it as I won my precinct for my party. So it is all good. All though I have been recuperating today. Didn't party hearty, just stayed up too late watching the returns. We went to our party's party for a bit and then I just couched out with the tube.

Even the Wild Child helped out yesterday - we hung door tags reminding folks to vote on a bunch houses in our precinct. She is such the little politician, I like hearing her talk to people at the party about how she got her vote out. LOL

Today's dinner is broiled chicken breast, rice, broccoli, rolls and fruit salad. It is actually warm hear after a couple chilly days. And after eating the hearty buffet last night a lighter meal is a good thing.

I cleaned my desk off today and am happy with the results. I got a bunch of coordinated things, folders, postits, memo pads, blank notes and a new desk basket (not a big splurge, found them at Dollar Tree, and they were just the tonic to spruce things up and give me a some new color on the desk. And now I have much more room to work, since I took my inbasket and have it up on a shelf over the desk.

Am still excited about the Martha Homekeeping book. She has a bunch of routines, and, I really like the basic plans. and I am copying them and personalizing them for my Control Journal. Will figure out how I can post my Control Journal contents soon. It isn't that I change every time I read something new; I really don't, but, I like to be quick to change when the change is good.

No comments: