Friday, March 14, 2014

I can't believe how good I am

I think about this blog all the time, and didn't think it had been almost 3 friggin years since I posted. What is wrong with me?  Lazy?  Maybe.

I admire those who blog daily, and once again I aspire to do the same.  One problem is I have so many ideas I can't focus on one and then I do nothing. However, yet again I am turning over a new leaf.  I will post more than once a week.  There, how's that?

What is up with me. Well for the most part, things are much the same. I have ran for my city's city council last year and won. That has kept me busier than I thought it would be.  Still have the same health issues. Still married to the Rock. Still cosmetic obsessed. Still love to read. Still addicted to Facebook, music and crafts.  Think I have hit it all.  Oh, and of course the news.  I guess I hit the news for the most part on Facebook. I need to write in more detail about my views. Why?  Why not?

I just got a new hair style which is enough of a change to brag about. Will post a picture.




No comments: