Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Cuticles Have Never Looked Better

I have spent most of my free time the past week reading blogs. Wow, have I learned so much. The coolest thing I learned, I learned from the amazing and inspiring G at http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/ That is a tip of using Vick's Vapor Rub or Mentholatum as cuticle cream (apply a small amount and massage in each night). I have always had the driest cuticles and thought I would try this. Why not, I have certainly spent a lot over the years and never been really pleased.

It works. Vick's Vapor Rub totally rocks as a cuticle creams. Mine have never looked better, been softer, felt better. And it works for the Wild Child as well. Her cuticles are normally so dry they hurt me.

I will share more I have learned and thoughts I have on a lot things beauty. I have been pretty much a high end/mid end kind of girl the past ten years or so, and I have a lot of thoughts about this.

No comments: