Thursday, February 08, 2007

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and if you are looking for a great gift for your Domestic Goddess (barefoot or not) look no further. Flowers are nice, but, the Rock and I came to an agreement years ago. I don't like arranged flowers. He can get me unarranged, and I really prefer them from a wholesale florist (years ago I worked for a florist) and sometimes does. He likes the whole idea of giving them I guess. And this year flower prices are supposed to be high.

What I really prefer is an IOU for some nice rose bushes that I get to pick out later in the spring. I got two beautiful bushes last spring, and I will enjoy them for years to come. So he has promised that again this year. Nice.

But, another gift (and it already came and he gave it to me already - hmmm, this usually means more will come) was some wonderful goodies from LUSH - lush.com - the Handmade Cosmetics people. He gave the Wild Child (a devotee herself) and I a little shopping spree there, which gave us the fun of spending it and the joy of getting it.

One thing I got, was the Your a Sex Bomb gift. WOW - this is nice and would make the nicest gift. It came wrapped in beautiful paper with a pretty bow and had inside nestled in red crinkly paper the following:

Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic
Elixer Luxury Bath Melt
Godiva Shampoo Bar
Joy of Jelly Shower Jelly
You Snap The Whip Body Butter



These are all incredible bath products. Sex Bomb is one of my favorite LUSH bath ballistics and the smell is out of this world. I may have opened it all ready, but, I am saving it all for a special night soon.

LUSH is offering free wrap and a free expedited shipping upgrade to get this (or one of their other lovely gifts to your sweetie in time.

Just go to http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/val

to make your selection. They also have great advice for making Valentine's Day one to remember. If you live near a LUSH store, they have them in the stores as well.


No comments: