Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Or Happy Candlemas, Imbolc or St Bridget's Day - if you celebrate any of those!

What can I say. Computer issues (sigh, again) and the flu kept me down in the past month. Also have been working on how to get some things on my blog and all that I want. More in the near future.

ELF Cosmetics - Eyes Lips Face is having a great sale. For three days, or until Feb 3 everything is 30% off. That means the great little dollar cosmetics are all seventy cents. Wow, you can experience this great line yourself for very little cash. I think everyone will love some stuff, dislike some, but, that is pretty much true for any line. I love the Lip Color in Bark and the Plumping Lip Color in Oasis. Give this a try and let me know what you think!
Elf Cosmetics

No comments: